A British man is pleading for death certificates for his father, brother and sister after they died from suspected carbon monoxide poisoning in Bangladesh.
Sadiqul Islam, 24, said his mother remained very unwell and needs his family’s death certificates to take her home to Cardiff for treatment.
Samira Islam, 20, her father Rafiqul, 51, and brother Mahiqul, 16, died after being found in a flat in the Sylhet region last month.
Mr Islam and his mother Husnara Begum also needed hospital treatment.
A spokeswoman for the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) said: “We are providing consular assistance to a British family following an incident in Bangladesh and are in contact with the local authorities.”
SUPPORT LEAKBLAST JOURNALISM OF INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY
Good journalism costs a lot of money.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble Endeavor.
By contributing to LeakBlast, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.