The Federal Government has condemned CNN’s report of massacre of #ENDSARS protesters on October 20 by security agents.
It dismissed the report as a piece of “irresponsible journalism.”
The Federal Government said what is being portrayed so far was “social media massacre” or a “hoax massacre.”
It said the report was a case of massacre without bodies.
It asked international community not to be misled by posts on social media to impose sanctions on Nigeria.
It said CNN relied on unverified and doctored videos.
Thanks for Reading via the most updated news portal
Get us on Whatsapp: +234(0)8181166425
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPORT LEAKBLAST JOURNALISM OF INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY
Good journalism costs a lot of money.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble Endeavor.
By contributing to LeakBlast, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.