Charly Boy: My mental fitness is of utmost essential to me

0
82

Self-styled Area Father Charles Oputa aka Charly Boy has said his mental wellbeing is paramount to him than anything in the world.

My mental wellbeing is of paramount importance to me and because I don’t sleep with any weight on my mind and then the people that I hang around are very young people, so, they keep me energized and keep me younger,” he said in an exclusive chat with The Nation.

The entertainer, who recently turned 70, revealed the secret of his youthful look saying it’s a lot of things rolled into one.

He also points at lifestyle and habits as part of what has been responsible for his youthful looks.

READ ALSO:Charly Boy: I predicted Burna Boy, Wizkid, Davido’s global recognition

“40 percent of it is that I come from good stock with people with longevity who God has blessed with good health. The other 60 percent is lifestyle, habits, and what have you. For that, I am very mindful and I keep telling people that I am on a diet. A diet is not just what goes into my mouth, it is also about what I’m looking at, the people that surround me, what I want to listen to, and a lot of that,” he said.

Watch Leakblast TV channel from around the world

Call Us: +234(0)8080859239
Get us on Whatsapp: +234(0)818116642

SUPPORT LEAKBLAST JOURNALISM OF INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY

Good  journalism costs a lot of money.

For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble Endeavor.

By contributing to LeakBlast, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.

Support LeakBlast

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here