However, we take a look at the 10 players who scored most penalties in 2020 according to the report on sportskeeda.
1. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus/Portugal) – 17 penalties
2. Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United/Portugal) – 15 successful penalties
3. Ciro Immobile (Lazio/Italy) – 14 successful penalties
4. Romelu Lukaku (Inter Milan/Belgium) – 10 successful penalties
5. Lionel Messi (Barcelona/Argentina) – 9 successful penalties
6. Jordan Veretout (AS Roma) – 9 successful penalties
7. Lucas Ocampos (Sevilla/Argentina) – 9 successful penalties
8. Neymar (Paris Saint-Germain/Brazil) – 8 successful penalties
9. Mohamed Salah (Liverpool/Egypt) – 7 successful penalties
10. Andrej Kramaric (1899 Hoffenheim/Croatia) – 7 successful penalties
Earlier, Leakblast.com had reported how Lionel Messi who is the captain of Barcelona was hailed by his manager at Camp Nou, Ronald Koeman, who claimed that the world would never see any player like the Argentine again.
There is no doubt about the fact that Lionel Messi is one of the best players in the world considering his brilliant performances since he broke into Barcelona’s first team.
Since 2004 that Lionel Messi has been playing for Barcelona’s first team, the Argentine has won six Ballon d’Or awards with the Catalans more than any other player on earth.
Cristiano Ronaldo is the one close to Lionel Messi on the Ballon d’Or award won as the Portugal international has five.
Lionel Messi has also won four Champions League titles and 10 Spanish La Liga crowns so far in his incredible career at Barcelona.
3 interesting footballing moments between Maradona and Nigeria
Watch Leakblast TV channel from around the world
Get us on Whatsapp: +234(0)8181166425
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPORT LEAKBLAST JOURNALISM OF INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY
Good journalism costs a lot of money.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble Endeavor.
By contributing to LeakBlast, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.