Electrical spark behind aso rock store fire incident – Presidency

0
94

The Presidency has said that fire outbreak at a store close to the Aso Rock Villa Chapel was triggered by an electrical spark.

The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, who confirmed the incident which happened on Thursday described it as minor.

READ ALSO:China warns Britain interfering in Hong Kong will ‘backfire’

The presidential aide said: “The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises.”

Watch Leakblast TV channel from around the world

“Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded,” the presidential spokesman added.

Thanks for Reading via the most updated news portal

About Leakblast.com

Share your story with us

Advertise With us

Encourage & Support LeakBlast

Feel free to contact us

Call Us:+234(0)9073726403
Get us on Whatsapp: +234(0)8181166425      
Email Us: editors@leakblast.com

SUPPORT LEAKBLAST JOURNALISM OF INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY

Good  journalism costs a lot of money.

For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble Endeavor.

By contributing to LeakBlast, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.

Support LeakBlast

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here