JUST IN: Fire Guts Shoprite Apapa, As Shoppers, Workers Scamper for safety

0
65

There was pandemonium at the Shoprite Shopping Mall located on Park Lane, Apapa, as part of it went up in flames.

Shoppers and workers at the complex were seen scampering for safety after the fire started in the early hours of today.
Though nobody was confirmed injured or killed, but the shoppers were said to have taken to their heels in panic as they saw the fire and billowing smoke.

READ ALSO: Happening Now: Pakistan Declares National Emergency As Deadly Floods Rage On

It was, however, gathered that two fire trucks are at the mall battling the inferno as at the time of filing this report.

Though, the cause cannot be immediately assertained but it was gathered from eyewitnesses on the scene that the fire was due to electrical surge.
Effort to speak with management of the mall proved abortive.

Watch Leakblast TV channel from around the world

Call Us: +234(0)8170989130

Get us on Whatsapp: +234(0)8170989137

SUPPORT LEAKBLAST JOURNALISM OF INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY

Good  journalism costs a lot of money.

For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble Endeavor.

By contributing to LeakBlast, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.

Support LeakBlast

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here