As we’ve mentioned already Sir Jeremy Fleming, head of UK intelligence agency GCHQ, has given a speech in Australia overnight – see our earlier posts for his main thoughts.
Here’s a summary of the other points he covered:
- President Volodymyr Zelensky’s information operation has been extremely effective.
- Mercenaries, including the Wagner group, will have an effect on the outcome of the conflict.
- Many of them will be used as “cannon fodder” to limit Russian deaths.
- Hacking and ransomware groups have pledged allegiance to both sides.
- This makes things very complicated and in some ways beyond the control of governments.
Watch Leakblast TV channel from around the world
SUPPORT LEAKBLAST JOURNALISM OF INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY
Good journalism costs a lot of money.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble Endeavor.
By contributing to LeakBlast, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.