79 year old Zuma was handed the jail term last week because he failed to attend a corruption inquiry.
- Alphonse Massamba-Débat – President of Congo between 1963-1968
- Ali Osman Taha – Vice president of Sudan between 2011-2013, 1998-2005
- Baghdadi Mahmudi – Prime minister of Libya between 2006-2011
- Banana, Canaan – President of Zimbabwe between 1980–1987
- Bokassa, Jean-Bédel – Central African Republic -Emperor between 1976–1979 and president between 1966–1976
- Carlos Correia – Prime minister of Guinea-Bissau between 2015-2016, 2008-2009, 1997-1998, 1991-1994
- Chihana, Chakufwa – Vice president of Malawi between 2003-2004, 1994-1996
- Diya, Oladipo – Vice president of Nigeria between 1993-1997
- Ebeid, Atef – Prime minister of Egypt between 1999-2004
- Ephraïm Inoni – Prime minister of Cameroon between 2004-2009
- Eugene Koffi Adoboli – Primi minister of Togo between 1999-2000
- Gregoire Kayibanda – President of Rwanda between 1961-1973
- Habib Bourguiba – President of Tunisia between 1957-1987 and prime minister between 1956-1957
- Haile Selassie – Emperor of Ethiopia between 1930–1974
- Hama Amadou – Prime minister of Niger between 2000-2007, 1995-1996
Watch Leakblast TV channel from around the world
SUPPORT LEAKBLAST JOURNALISM OF INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY
Good journalism costs a lot of money.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble Endeavor.
By contributing to LeakBlast, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.