Former Deputy Senate President, His Excellency, Senator Ike Ekweremmadu on Friday 17th September, 2021 informed Channels TV Hard Copy as follows:
- We felt that our people have been kept out of corridor of power
- Agitation are Reaction to Justice
- Federal government should make a deliberate effort to make people feel integrated.
- Infrastructure is not enough, representation in government is also important.
- We are trying to ensure people go out to work and do their businesses on Monday’s.
- We hope to meet the president about the present predicament in the South Eastern Nigeria.
- Southern Governors are our leaders and they are speaking for us.
- PDP hasn’t taking any position on zoning, that is why we created a committee on zoning.
- The solution to resolve insecurity in Nigeria is to have a constitutional provision for decentralized policing to enable state policing.
Watch Leakblast TV channel from around the world
SUPPORT LEAKBLAST JOURNALISM OF INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY
Good journalism costs a lot of money.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble Endeavor.
By contributing to LeakBlast, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.