The death of Pastor Dare Adeboye, son of the general overseer, Redeemed Church of God greeted the Nigerians with sad feelings earlier today. As he makes his journey to the great beyonds, there are some facts to keep him in memory.
We had earlier reported that the young cleric died in his sleep on Wednesday in Eket, Akwa Ibom State, where he was based with his family.
Here are five things you probably didn’t know about him:
- Dare Adeboye was the Assistant Pastor in charge of Region (Youth) 35.
- He was the third son of the 79-year-old general overseer of one of the largest churches in the world.
- Dare was happily married to Temiloluwa with children.
- He was 42-year-old and would have clocked 43 in June.
- Last year, on his 42nd birthday, his dad, in a social media post, described him as his first miracle child. He wrote on his Facebook page, “Our first miracle child. We pray that God will keep his miraculous working power in your life and all those who need a miracle today, will use you as a point of contact for their own in Jesus’ name. (Amen) love from Dad, Mom, and the whole Adeboye dynasty.”
- His last post on Facebook reads “Preparing to Receive the Sceptre of Favour”.
Get us on Whatsapp: +234(0)8181166425
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUPPORT LEAKBLAST JOURNALISM OF INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY
Good journalism costs a lot of money.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble Endeavor.
By contributing to LeakBlast, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.