The administration of Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State, in continuation of its benevolence and support to residents of the state, especially during this COVID-19 pandemic, Yesterday, through the State Emergency Management Agency (SEMA) presented palliatives to the state chapter of the Spinal Cord Injuries Association of Nigeria, at her secretariat at National Orthopedic Hospital, Enugu.
Complying with the directives of Gov. Ugwuanyi, SEMA has been quietly distributing relief materials, such as rice, noodles, eggs, chicken, among other food items, to orphanage homes, hospitals, People with Disabilities (PWDs) and the poorest of the poor, to cushion the effect of the pandemic on the lives of the beneficiaries.
RELATED NEWS:Couple, 3 children found dead in Enugu
Some of the places visited so far include: –
Various churches in the state for the vulnerable and poorest of the poor in their communities
– PWDs at Oji River LGA, Udenu LGA, Nkanu West LGA and Enugu City
– Cheshire Home, Enugu
– Red Cross Motherless Babies Home
– Mother of Christ Motherless Babies Home
– Mother Louisa Charity Home – Rehabilitation Centre, Emene
– Old People’s Home
– ESUT Teaching Hospital Parklane, Enugu
– Ntasi Obi Ndi No Na Afufu Hospital, Enugu
– Annunciation Hospital, Enugu
– Mother of Christ Hospital, Enugu
Watch Leakblast TV channel from around the world
– Home for the Needy Children The state government’s palliatives were also extended, today, to the State Correspondents’ Chapel of the Nigerian Union of Journalists.
Thanks for Reading via the most updated news portal
Get us on Whatsapp: +234(0)8181166425
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUPPORT LEAKBLAST JOURNALISM OF INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY
Good journalism costs a lot of money.
For continued free access to the best investigative journalism in the country we ask you to consider making a modest support to this noble Endeavor.
By contributing to LeakBlast, you are helping to sustain a journalism of relevance and ensuring it remains free and available to all.